Sign in to follow this  
Barnem

Dimensions for Banner image

Hey, in the profile setup section you show as having a banner image as part of the process but...you don't post the dimensions for the ideal banner size. Does it shrink it down? Am I able to crop the image in-app?

Hi there! It will shrink it to fit the section. Images can be up to 6000x6000. You will be able to reposition it.

This is because all of our themes are responsive. On desktop and most laptops/tablets, its width is 75%. On mobile its 100%.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stripes Waterkat
      The planet Animus is under attack by an alien invasion army determined to destroy the world. They have sent ships all across the planet and it is up to you as Commander Marx Silverclaw to defend the people. You will be in command of the Tigermax Force, manning the Talon Canons positioned in all the major cities and charged with blasting the aliens out of the sky before they can annihilate your world.

A fast paced game where you tap the screen (or click) to fire the canons at the ships and their plasma bombs to keep them from destroying your buildings and canons. Twenty-one levels of non-stop, ground to air action. Gain power up from special ships to increase the abilities of your canons. Bonus points awarded for accuracy of fire as well as buildings and canons remaining.

There are options at the start of the game to increase the difficulty and speed of the game to suit you particular gaming style. As well as checkpoints at levels 5, 10 and 15.

Now go blast those alien SOBs.

(Note: if the game asks anything about using the camera, ect, ignore it. The game does not utilize any android functions.)

These files are free for everyone to enjoy. You'll be getting both the APK for android and the EXE for PC. If you wish to throw a few pennies my way for it, you can send it to the Paypal acct of
      ruovte@claws-and-paws.com with my thank you.
    • By Stripes Waterkat
      This is my updated fursona for 2018, with a bit of a neyaphem (see Marvel) infusion, hence the longer ears and hair. You can look for me on SL as well, its almost identical.
    • By Stripes Waterkat
      This is just a quick random pose of our gorgeous blue elf in his classic outfit. This was a beast to put together using both deformers and opacity maps to make the vest look right. Is very happy with it. Enjoy. Nightcrawler is copyright Marvel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.