Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By WindTide
      Jubilations excelled in bringing a great sheep headshot profile for my Scottish Pub Landlord! All the various facial expressions are quite charming to look at in my opinion, all the more to enjoy an insight for my character's emotional states. Everything about the faces bring a bit more character than what I normally would not see, so it was great to see it come to light in any case. For everyone else, I hope you all get to enjoy this as much as I do!

Seumas Mackintosh ©
          Wind Tide
      Art ©
          Jubilations
      Find Kihu's other works in these following websites!
       Jubilations' Twitter ↔   Jubilations' Tumblr ↔  Jubilations' Patreon ↔  Jubilations' Kofi
    • By WindTide
      The shadow of an imposing figure came to light, as a scorpion came forth under the light. Terrifying as the arachnid appeared, it lived up to be awe inspiring. Looking at the massive pincers, the indomitable frame, six arms, and even a stringer for a tail... the monster as a force to be reckoned with. who could imagine going up against someone like Tybalt and live to tell the tale? Only a simpleton with no regard to their life would consider such a challenge.

Then again, the scorpion seemed to exhibit body language that was more... inviting to begin with. Arms crossed casually, four arm placed near his waist, and his head turned to the side while keeping his eye carefully towards his victim. Was the scorpion intentionally trying to bring an unsuspecting partner towards him, or luring an innocent bystander towards greater peril? Whatever the case, Tybalt didn't have all day to wait...

Requiem Beatz believe it or not was looking for a bit of a challenge this time. He liked the idea of a scorpion character to try and illustrate, and I have to say this is probably a "softer" look to Tybalt compared to his other renditions. It certainly is easier to imagine in an alluring light, and I like the interpretation that Requiem Beatz implemented. Thank you so much Beatz for another amazing watercolor piece

Current Owner of Tybalt Matchlock ©
          Wind Tide
      Previous owner of Tybalt Matchlock
          Brachiaraidos
      Art ©
          Requiem Beatz
      Find Beatz's other works in these following websites!
       Beatz Twitter ↔  World o' Beatz Tumblr ↔  Beatz's Picarto Channel ↔  Beatz's Telegram Channel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.