Hello all, update 4.3.5 is around the corner. With it are coming some bug fixes, minor edits, and some other various and sundry items. Currently in beta, but expected release in about a week or two.
Core - Search & Activity Streams:
- Improved searching for phrases (when the search term is wrapped in quotes) when using Elasticsearch.
- Fixed creating activity streams on front-end.
- Fixed duplicate topics showing in some streams if using Elasticsearch and posts/comments have been split.
- Fixed error being logged when accessing an invalid page number of paginated results when using Elasticsearch.
- Fixed a typo in the Elasticsearch "Analyzer" setting description.
Core - Social Promotion / Our Picks:
- Fixed reputation information sometimes missing from replies to status updates and from topics on the "Our Picks" page.
- Fixed missing CSS if "Our Picks" is the community's home page causing missing images.
- Fixed promotion occurring at wrong time if scheduled to occur at midnight †
Core - Posting:
- Fixed edit being lost if the edit triggers the URL or word filter.
- Fixed issue where attachments may be rejected if URL filter is set to reject all URLs.
Core - UI:
- Fixed height of blocks in some grids.
- Fixed missing Tumblr icon in email footer.
- Fixed W3C validation error.
Core - Clubs:
- Fixed possible error when editing a club.
- Fixed price not showing correctly for paid clubs which do not have a renewal term.
Core - Misc:
- Updated CKEditor to 4.10.
- Fixed URL input fields not handling the value correctly if a "?" is immediately after the domain without any path.
- Fixed disabled reaction types showing in the reputation summary on user's profiles.
- Fixed it being possible to add a member back into a personal conversation after they've left by accessing the URL directly.
- Changed the "next" link which shows on mobile on the last page of a paginated table which, although disabled, points to a page that doesn't exist which was reported to trigger an error on some SEO diagnostics tools.
- Changed the online user list cutoff when using Redis to be consistent with when not using Redis (30 minutes).
- Changed the permission check when viewing all topics created by a member to if the viewing user can see the forum they are in, rather than if they can view the topic†
Commerce - Subscriptions
- Fixed reactivating a previously expired subscription not moving the member back into the correct group.
- Fixed transferring a subscription from one member to another.
- Fixed duplicate subscriptions being created if member generates multiple orders for Subscriptions before paying and then pays more than once.
- Fixed broken record showing in the list of subscriptions if a member with a subscription is deleted.
- Fixed handling of subscriptions when merging two members.
Commerce - Support
- Fixed incoming emails not being received if the email was CC'd to the support system rather than sent directly.
- Fixed merging two accounts not reassigning ratings/feedback on support request replies.
Commerce - Misc
- Fixed entering a coupon a code may redirect user back to the first step of the checkout process.
- Fixed error caused by history logs for an alternate contact which has been deleted.
- Fixed error on "create item" page if the database is on the community's home page.
- Fixed attachments to editor fields in databases not being saved correctly.
- Fixed error when editing a video in Gallery which does not have a thumbnail uploaded.
- Fixed URLs for video thumbnails in the XML sitemap.
- Increased maximum size of image descriptions to prevent value being cut off.
- Fixed possible duplicate notifications for Marketplace files.
- Fixed error viewing the literature comments a member has made from their profile.
- Fixed possible duplicate notifications for Story entries.
- Removed name of story from the header of each entry when viewing a specific story.
- Fixed issue where recurring events may show in wrong timezone.
- Fixed error when editing an event to remove the end time.