Content Upload Policy
AnthroDynamics fully supports content from its creators in various forms of media. However, our goal is to create a space for furries of all stripes to come together in various ways. However, there are some content items that, for the time being, we must ask not be posted, whether SFW or NSFW:
Promotion, recommendation, or sexualization of self-harm or suicide.
- The US Suicide Prevention hotline is 1-800-273-8255.
- There are also other places to find help. You aren't alone, we promise. You can find help nearby.
Pedophilia / sexualization of underage characters (under 18yrs old).
- As we are based in the United States, and because the United States defines the Age of Consent as 18, sexualized content of underage characters is not allowed at this time. We understand that some characters are underage, and that in and of itself is alright. However, sexualization of those characters is not permissible. Mature or adult content containing any character appearing under the age of 18 will be removed.
Promotion or recommendation of Rape (Realistic / Plausible scenarios).
- This is content where a character or individual has not consented. We know there is a difference in what people consider consent, and for the purposes of this policy, for the moment we will consider consent to be an OOC decision generated by the owners of the characters depicted.
Promotion/glorification of fascism and/or hate groups and their symbology:
- This includes, but is not limited to: Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism, Terrorism, and Nazism.
- As far as Hate Groups are concerned, these contain but aren't limited to: The KKK, ISIS (and it's derivatives), the Alt-Right, and others. The test here is "does this group spread hate messages" and/or is it recognized by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a hate group. We recognize that the SPLC doesn't always get it right, but if the intent of the content is to spread a message of hate, it will fall under this policy.
- We're just uncomfortable with it at this time. TBD.
Furthermore, please note that Content Ratings must be tagged. These are:
General: General content, appropriate for all ages.
Mature: Mature content, which includes but is not limited to tasteful nudity, some violence (combat), mild language, etc.
Adult: Adult content, which includes but is not limited to sexual acts, violence (combat), excessive language, etc.
If one of these tags is not set, the auto-moderation system will generate the [adult] content tag for that item.
- Promotion, recommendation, or sexualization of self-harm or suicide.
Last edited on May 18, 2018.