Content Upload Policy
AnthroDynamics fully supports content from its creators in various forms of media. However, our goals with this site are twofold: creating a space for furries of all stripes to come together in various ways, and for this site to support the mental health of it’s users. To that end, there are some fetishes that, for the time being, we must ask not be posted. Please note that we do see the difference between using these fetishes as a story plot to process them, and the outright sexualization of them. For instance, while bodily waste is on the list, you may still make use of these actions so long as they are not sexualized. For example a comic character using the restroom may be acceptable, but the same character using that waste in a sexualized manner (ex pissing, scat), and simple sexualization (IE: porn only) of these fetishes is not permissible at this time:
Promotion, recommendation, or sexualization of self-harm or suicide.
- The US Suicide Prevention hotline is 1-800-273-8255.
- There are also other places to find help. You aren't alone, we promise. You can find help nearby.
Pedophilia / sexualization of underage characters (>18yrs old).
- As we are based in the United States, and because the United States defines the Age of Consent as 18, we cannot allow underage content at this time. We understand that some characters are underage, and that in and of itself is alright. However, sexualization of those characters is not permissible.
Promotion or recommendation of Rape (Realistic / Plausible scenarios).
- This is content where a character or individual cannot consent due to amputation, bestiality, being under the age of consent (>18 yrs old), physical or mental handicap, loss of consciousness for any reason, and memory loss.
- This includes, but is not limited to: urination, defecation, squirting, gas, queefing, menstrual material, watersports, scat, tagging, wetting, and/or soiling.
Sexualization of Gore, Snuff (murder or killing for sexual pleasure), and Live Amputation (any amputation currently in progress).
- There is a difference between a character who has an amputation and an amputation being performed "live" for sexual pleasure.
- This is using cum or other fluids or gasses to distend a character.
Promotion/glorification of fascism:
- This includes, but is not limited to: Communism, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism, Terrorism, and Nazism.
Promotion or recommendation of Eating disorders:
- This includes, but is not limited to: anorexia, bulimia, and morbid obesity. Now, there is a distinction to be made between "chub" and morbid obesity. Basically if the character has "blob body" or is entirely immobile due to fat, it falls under this policy.
Sexualization of Asphyxiation:
- This includes, but is not limited to: suffocation, strangulation, and oxygen deprivation.
Please note that while items may not fall directly on this list, there are circumstances where they will fall into these categories. For instance, unconsensual vore may be classified as rape. These types of items may still be moderated at Staff's discretion.
- Promotion, recommendation, or sexualization of self-harm or suicide.
Why This Is Needed
Our administration agrees on the need for this content upload policy. The main reason for many of the items on this list is because they go directly against the Social Worker Code of Ethics. Because one of our admins is a Social Worker, we feel it best to promote the standard of ethics advocated within this code.
Last edited on February 19, 2018.